Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 64

I'm sitting in Clinic waiting to get my lab results back.  In a half hour I'll meet with a nurse who will teach me how to give myself the Micafungin IV.  This way tomorrow I'll be able to do it again by myself, I'll still have to come to Clinic but that's just for labs and if I have any questions.  If all goes well we will have a whole weekend with out Clinic!

Eric gets home from Greenville today and tonight we are having Cynthia's roast.  Eric loves roast so he is very excited.  It will be a nice evening before Cynthia has to go home tomorrow.  Yesterday, she cleaned the apartment, bathrooms and everything!  It was so nice of her and it feels good to be in a clean place.  Plus, this means less for Eric to worry about since I'm not allowed to clean.  It's weird since I feel better I want to be able to do more like cooking and cleaning but I can't for awhile.  Not that I'm bummed that I can't clean but I do miss cooking.

After Clinic, Cynthia and I are going to the Duke gardens, we haven't made it over there yet so I'm excited to show her all the flowers.  I'm expecting to learn a lot since she knows the names of many flowers.  She's already taught me a lot, I know the names of most of the trees and shrubs in my apartment complex.  I can't wait to take Eric for a walk and tell him all the names of everything.  He may think it's funny but I like it, plus, I'm such a tree lover it's fun to know what their names.

Well that's all I have to report for today, I hope you all are having a great week!  Much love from the Clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment