Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 87

Today has been really nice, Grandma and I slept in since we didn't have clinic.  Then Grandma made us some french toast which was awesome.  We enjoyed our coffees and had a nice call with my Mom.  It was a fun morning.  Although, for some reason my phone is not accepting calls, I went to the sprint store, they claim to have fixed it but we'll see.  If you have tried to reach me by phone, try contacting me through facebook or email, jennifer.pyjas@gmail.com.

It was nice to have french toast, when I was a kid spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house meant having Grandpa fix you breakfast.  My favorites were french toast and waffles.  He was a great  breakfast maker.  On Sunday he would do all that before Church so our tummy's wouldn't be hungry during service.  I have lots of fond memories with my grandparents because I grew up around them.  Not every one has that anymore.  My brother didn't, he pretty much grow up in Colorado, while I grew up in Kansas.  It's funny how we have two home towns between us.

We are taking it easy the rest of the day but we do plan on cleaning up my bathroom, which Grandma will have to do.  Plus, we want to pack up some of the stuff we don't need since we'll be leaving here soon.  We have gobs of boxes so hopefully that will make it easier to fit everything in the cars for our trip home. We are thinking of coming back up for Buster so we can get settled back in to Charlotte before bringing him back home.  I don' know we'll see how everything goes.

Well that's all I've got for today.  I hope your Saturday is going well.  Love from apartment 302.


No comments:

Post a Comment