Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!  The month of love is upon us, oh boy! Hopefully, for me it will be the month of a transplant! I can't wait to hear from Duke to find out when we will get this show on the road.  Today I go to the fertility doctor but I'm not getting my hopes up, I'm betting I have no eggs.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Buster was spoiled this morning, he got to sleep in the bed with us for twenty minutes.  He actually did sleep curled up in between the two of us.  Even though he now has his very own Taj Mahal, the new crate Mom got for him is huge!  Luckily, it has a divider we can put up so it's not so big that he will use one side as a bathroom.  His regular doggy bed fits in it with room to spare.  Which is good since he has a ton of toys that will fit in the crate too.  Eventually he'll be big enough to use the whole crate.

It's hard to imagine how big he will be, the vet and everyone tells us he will be a big boy.  I can't wait to see him grow up but I'm cherishing the puppy time.  I'm sad to know that once the transplant happens he will have to go to our friends home for a few months.  I'll miss him horribly but it's what we have to do, the doctors said no way to the idea of me recovering with a dog.

We are supposed to have another beautiful day here, almost 70 again.  I love taking Buster for a walk when it's so beautiful out.  We even met a nice dog who sits outside most of the time.  His owner, Joanne said to stop by anytime.  Her dog lets Buster jump all around he's very patient.  So we go on our regular walk and make a stop by to see our buddy, sadly we don't even know the dog's name!  I'm sure we will find it out soon.

Well Buster is sitting by the door again so he must have to go out.  Although, I think he wants to see if the neighbor dogs are outside.  That's the trouble now that he knows the signal he uses it quite liberally.

I hope you all have a fantastic day, much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment