Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Wednesday, I hate each day that goes by this week since it only brings me closer to being in the hospital.  I know I shouldn't dread it because it will be good to get this started and over with but I hate loosing my freedom and my puppy.  Yesterday, Buster and I took a three hour nap together in our bed.  It was so sweet he curled up and rested his head on my shoulder or neck and we just slept.  He was sick, he got sick three times so I think he needed the rest.  I was resting up from my time with Melanie.  It was so nice to have that time with him.  Now I need to get him out for a walk, it's been super cold so we haven't been in a few days.

Today, I don't have much on the agenda.  I wish there was a good movie out but I'm not really interested in any of the titles.  I've already done all my shopping so I guess I'll just hang out with Buster.  I want to paint and finish the Owl painting before Duke so I'll do that.  I'm taking my art supplies to Duke so hopefully I'll be able to paint a lot while I'm recovering.

I have to give a big Thank You to Robyn Morgan, she sent Buster a wonderful box full of old tennis balls!  He loves it, we love to play fetch, so thank you!

Well, I don't have much else to report.  I appreciate all of you who read this every day, thanks for the ongoing prayers and support.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment