Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello friends and family, I hope you are having an awesome day.  I'm doing well, feeling really good and I've already walked one mile today.  The doctor wants us to walk at least one mile a day so I figured I'd walk two a day in hopes of a quicker recovery time.  From what I'm hearing, next week is when I might start to feel sick so we'll see if I can keep with my two miles a day.  Right now I'm getting my sixth round of chemo, only ten more to go!  They had to increase my chemo dose because my body was metabolizing it too quickly, so maybe it will make me feel a little worse but I haven't had any problems so far.

I've heard that Buster is doing well, he has a big yard to play in now.  He is with a great family so it makes feel at ease to know he is getting lots of love and attention.  I miss him so much but know that it will be so fun when we are finally reunited.  

In closing, I want to give a huge shout out to Eric, he has been so amazing through this whole process and it's easy to forget how much this affects him too.  For three years of marriage we have been through a lot and it feels good to know how well we pull through the hard times thanks to our love and friendship.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband and I'm so thankful for the love we share.  

Well my PB&J has arrived so I'm signing off for lunch.  Peace out from 9215.

P.S.  I'm posting my last painting I did before leaving for Duke, it's for my girl Jaidee and I'm really pleased with how it came out.  I hope you like it too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment