Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday to you all!  This week seemed to go by fast, of course, I expect the next week will fly by.  It's killing me knowing I only have a week left with Buster.  I keep telling him what's going to happen, I know he doesn't understand but it makes me feel better if I explain it to him.  I keep telling him that we aren't getting rid of him and that we love him so much.  I just hope he doesn't get upset or think we are punishing him.  This morning he slept in the bed with us.  He woke up really early so I took him out and then threw him into bed.  It was cute he slept right between us, alternating between laying on each of us.  It was really cute.

Today, I'm working on preparing for Duke.  I called the apartments today to schedule our visit now I'm just waiting for the insurance company to get back to me on how we pay for our apartment.  It's crazy to think we will be living in an apartment in Durham.  They look pretty nice and they come completely furnished so we don't have to bring much.  I did some shopping yesterday and stocked up on more comfy clothes.  Now I have a weeks worth of sweats so I don't have to laundry.  :)  Luckily since the stores are already planning for the spring season, the sweats were on sale!

My best friend Melanie is coming to visit on Monday.  We've been friends since we were 12 or 13, she lives in Texas.  It will be her first trip to Charlotte and I can't wait to show her our city.  We will get to spend Valentine's together, we've decided we'll have crab legs to celebrate.  Lucky Eric, he gets two dates for V-Day.  Eric and I are planning on going out this Saturday, we haven't been out to eat just the two of us for a long time.  We are going to the sushi place near our house.  We've never been so hopefully it's good, at least the menu looks good.

Well that's it for today.  I hope you are happy and enjoying life to the fullest.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment