Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well I'm back to the living again, thank you Eric for keeping the blog going for me.  Yesterday, was like a long dream. I slept almost all day but I did have some catching up to do from the night before.  Today is my last round of the clinical chemo, the worst part about it is being tied to my bed since they take my vitals every fifteen minutes until we eventually reach the every hour time frame.  Thankfully, I already got my mile walk in and took a shower before they hooked me up.  Once I'm done with the blog I'll give in to the effects of the benadryl and take a little nap.

Before I dose off, I would like for you to ask to through some prayer's and support to my Father and Uncle today as they are laying their father to rest today.  Funerals can be hard but they also provide a good sense of comfort for all who are grieving.  I'm there in spirit and I know my Grandpa is very proud to see his family standing together to send him off to heaven.

As always, thank you for all the continued love and support, it really makes a difference so thank you.  Much love from 9215.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and your family today ... As always. Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Glad you're feeling better today and hope it remains that way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete