Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Saturday to ya!  Buster and I just got back from a walk, I made it a longer route in hopes of tiring him out.  I am going to paint today and he can't be with me in the studio.  I have new canvas and I'm almost done with the Owl piece so I'm excited.

Turns out Melanie is going to come tomorrow, sadly she will leave on Tuesday but this way she can work valentine's dinner and hopefully make some good cash.  I'm so looking forward to having her here, we are going to have a blast.  Unfortunately, I have a dentist appointment Monday morning but that way Mel can just sleep in.

I'm also excited to start reading the Hunger Games again.  I finally went out and bought the collection because I loved it so much I want to have them around.  Since, the movie is coming out in March I want to brush up on the story plus, it's so good it deserves a second reading.  If you haven't read them your missing out.

I just found out the family that is going to take care of Buster have a two year old named Keiffer, he's super excited to meet Buster.  I know Buster will love having a kid around, they can wear each other out.  It's so nice knowing Buster is going to a good home and will be well taken care of and loved.

So I managed to score two dinner nights out.  Tonight we are going to LeBowski's for wings and bar food and Monday we are going for sushi.  Plus, we may be going for Thai food with the Williams's so I'm going to be in restaurant heaven.  I know some people don't like it but I really enjoy going out for dinner as long as it's good service and good food.

The Sabres play again tonight, hopefully they will win again!  Last night's game was exciting yet both Eric and I fell asleep, we are losers.  Tonight we'll stay up for sure.  Let's Go Buff-a-lo!  Peace out from 6119. 

No comments:

Post a Comment