Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!  Buster and I just came home from the vet.  He weighs 19 lbs!  His check up went well but he has dirty ears and Boxers are prone to ear infections so we had to buy some ear cleaner.  We'll see how it goes when I attempt to clean them.  Buster sure loves being out and about he says hello to every one and every one loves him.  It's hard to ignore his handsome charming self.

So I haven't heard from any of my doctors so I might have to call them.  I want to know my blood results so we can just know whether or not we can have kids.  Plus, I want to have my donor date, Duke will give me a calendar once they know my date and that will lay out my life for the next three months.  I'm trying not to think about it because I'll have to be away from Buster which breaks my heart.

Well there's not much else to report, hopefully we will have another beautiful day.  Yesterday, it was almost hot outside it was so nice.  It was cold this morning but that was early and the sun hadn't had a chance to do it's job.  I do have to say I love our weather, sorry all my friends and family in Buffalo, I do not miss the winter at all.  Even though you have had a mild winter I still have the best weather.  :)

Now on to my day, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and the day goes by quick so the weekend gets here!  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment