Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 24th, that's my date!  At least it's the date my donor is going to donate his/her marrow.  I'm still waiting to talk to Dr. H to confirm what date I begin the preparation process.  I'm glad I choose to take the earlier date, I can't imagine waiting another month.  Besides I want to be done with all of this, I want to be healthy and normal again.  I will be, I just wish it didn't take so long, 110 days, of course that's the maximum, I'm hoping my recovery time will be quicker.

Today Buster has a play date, we are going on a walk with Sam, the neighbor dog.  We met Ulga and Sam when we first started walking, then we realized we live down the street from each other.  So we decided today we would try walking them together.  They seem to really like each other, Sam is a year old so he's still kind of a puppy.  Ulga seems to be about my age and she's very nice, she's eager to have the dogs wear each other out.  I'm thinking of letting them loose in the tennis courts by our house.  I'll have to pick up some tennis balls.  It will be nice to get to know some one in the neighbor hood, especially someone with a dog that can get along with Buster.

Well that's it for today, I hope life is treating you well.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment