Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Monday!  Melanie is in town and we have decided that we will celebrate my birthday today since I'll be in the hospital for my actual birthday.  Plus, it's the 13th which is exactly one month from my b-day.  To celebrate we are going out for Sushi dinner and will go shopping at the rich mall and pretend we are rich.  It's perfect really, I'm definitely enjoying my day so far.  Except I had two cavities filled this morning.  Luckily, my dentist gives me valium and laughing gas so it really wasn't that bad.

Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, I was too busy enjoying my time with Melanie!  I showed her all around Charlotte and today we are going to South Park, the rich mall.  We just came home from a delicious meal at The Flying Biscuit so we are happy and ready to work off some calories.

So that's it for now, I hope you are all having a good start to the work week.  Much love from 6119.

1 comment: