Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Thursday to you.  I'm wishing we could start the week over again but I haven't figured out time travel yet.  So I will continue to try and enjoy the most of every hour I have left with Buster.  He really is such a good dog, very loving and energetic.  Yesterday, it was so nice out I took him for two walks, he loved it and he was nice and tired out for the night.  It's raining today but not too cold, hopefully it won't rain all day.  I would like to get two walks in again today if at all possible.

I received my biopsy results yesterday and I'm still in remission which is a good thing considering I skipped my last round of chemo.  Plus, the insurance company finally approved of my bone marrow transplant.  I was getting a little nervous but the nurse called me last night to share the good news.

Other than that nothing else is going on.  Just trying to enjoy every minute before next week.  I hope you all are enjoying every minute of your life too.  :)  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment