Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you are feeling loved today.  I just got home from taking Melanie to the airport, it was a quick trip but it sure was fun.  It was so nice to have her here, we went window shopping and site seeing all around Charlotte.  Last night we had some awesome sushi followed by gourmet cup cakes.  They were delicious.

One week from today, I'll start my chemo.  We move up to Duke on Sunday, we are bummed to be leaving home and to be away from Buster.  I know he'll have a lot of fun at his temporary home and it will be easier on me since I won't be able to take care of him.  I plan on spoiling him rotten this week.

Well I don't have much else to say, I hope you all have a wonderful day.  Much love from 6119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment