Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I just got home from the Dentist.  Duke wanted me to go before the transplant so I don't have to worry about it while recovering.  Of course, I have a cavity, but I do like my candy so it's to be expected.  Hopefully, Eric can get in on Monday, when they are doing my cavity.

Eric's in Greenville today, it's just a day trip so we'll have him home for dinner.  This is his last trip for a little while since we are moving up to Durham for awhile.  I only have a week left with my Buster, I'm heartbroken thinking I won't see him for three months.  He'll be a big boy when this is all done.  I have to appreciate this puppy time while I can.  At least I got to be with him for two months before going away.  I know he will remember me it will just be hard.

There's not much else going on, just waiting to get my biopsy results which should be a clean marrow, meaning no leukemia cells.  Other than that I've been shopping for comfy sweatsuits to wear while recovering.  I imagine I'll be living in pajamas if I didn't buy some comfy clothes.

Well that's all for today, hope you all are well and happy.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment