Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday, hello fun day!  We are pulling for the Giants, go Eli!  Screw pretty boy Brady!  We are making some slow cooked pulled pork for today, it will be mighty tasty.  Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.  It's still gloomy here but it seems to have stopped raining.  There's a misty fog covering the land and it looks pretty.

Buster spent his first night sleeping in his Taj Mahal in the kitchen instead of with us in the bedroom.  He's outgrown the first crate we had for him so I think he enjoys having more room to sprawl out while he sleeps. He did great, he didn't whine at all.  He's getting big, he is getting to the point where he is almost to big to sit on the edge of the recliner with me.  I'm going to cry when that happens because I love our cuddle time.  Although, I'm sure we'll find some new way to sit.

Last night our Sabres won which was awesome.  Sadly, both Eric and I slept through the winning shoot out.  It's embarrassing and we are officially apologizing to the Sabres.  Although, they haven't apologized for all their losses this season so I guess we are even.

My hair is getting longer it's kind of fuzzy and soft.  At the McDonald's drive through the girl told me I looked like Sinaid O'Connor.....nice.  I'm waiting for the buzz cut to be the next new style.  I'm a trendsetter really.   Enough about my hair on to Buster.  I have new pictures for you all.  I tried to get some good ones and mine all failed, Eric is the one with the magic.  I swear Buster was posing for him!  Anyway, enjoy them I know we do.

Have a fantastic day, may the Giants win!  Go G Men!  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment