Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday, February, 4 2012

Ahh the weekend, unfortunately it's rainy and gloomy out.  We miss our 70 degree weather, although we could be like my mom who got over 16 inches of snow this week, she lives in Colorado.  I guess I have to remember it is winter and even gloomy and rainy without the cold is not that bad.  Still I wish it would have been beautiful on the weekend so Eric could enjoy it, oh well.

I never heard from any of my doctors yesterday and quite honestly I forgot to call them.  I will make some calls first thing Monday morning hopefully I will find out some news.  I'm ready to know what's going on instead of just waiting to hear something.

There's not much to report, I'm definitely enjoying the fact that I don't have to go to the hospital three days a week, it's been the longest time that I've been off chemo or anything cancer related since I got sick.  It's cool knowing that I might not ever have to get chemo at the Charlotte hospital again.  I'll have it at Duke but that should be the last time.

Anyway, I hope you are having better weather than we are.  Either way enjoy the weekend!  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment