Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday April, 4, 2012

I have been at home from the inpatient clinic hospital for 2 days!  It's so good to be out and about!  I never realized how quickly you loose muscle, when you spend multiple days in a row stuck in bed.  Now I'm walking outside, further than I have inside but I need to get my in door work out planned.   I need to start eating more and building muscle and strength.  I get winded if I push myself so I plan on walking laps while I receive my medication through IV.  It takes about an hour to get the medicine, which means that 7 days a week I'll stop the clinic to get my IV medication.  Or like today I needed blood along with my IV medicine.  Eric doesn't mind to stay up with me, he can use his wireless connection to keep up with his daily correspondence and business.  After time, we won't have to go every day or stay almost all day, it all depends on my daily blood stats.  

I'm just happy to be free and to be with Eric, I missed him so much when I was in the hospital.  All I have to say is I amazed by his daily support and actions.  He really is a proper care taker, plus he's working hard for Epson.  Eric cooks all our meals, and does all the cleaning.  Oh and top of that he manages all my medication, checking off times and type of medicine I'm due for.  I love him so much, and thank God brought us together.  That's it for today, Blogs might be few and far between since I broke my laptop.  Hopefully, it will be fixed soon and I'll be back to my daily blog schedule.  Much Love from 302. 

No comments:

Post a Comment