Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 52

Awe the weekend, I hope you all are relaxing and enjoying these two days to their maximum potential.  I'm at Clinic right now and I just learned I only have to have my regular daily IV medication and nothing else.  Yippie, that means more time to spend with Robyn.  We are definitely sad to see her go, she is flying out early afternoon.  This morning she made us delicious blueberry pancakes.  It was quite a treat.  

Robyn has been a great caregiver, she has pushed me athletically, I now walk 30 minutes a day and that time will increase each day.  She also helped me figure out our medical bills, which is a huge relief as I finally feel like I have a system and understanding on how to move forward.  You have no idea how stressed I have been over the bills.  Fortunately, we have met our deductible but we have to be careful that doctors don't over charge us now that we should owe zero as we have met our $6400 deductible.  Insurance can be so complicated and sneaky.

In health news, I'm feeling good.  My lungs only hurt if I use deep breaths, I seem to only puke in the evening, my headaches have stopped and my balance seems to be back.

Now I'll wait for my Dad to visit, he's my next caregiver.  I'm very excited to see Dad and I'm glad I'm up and moving around, I would hate for him to visit when I was at my worst.  

Well that's it for now.  I hope you all have a good Saturday.  Peace and Love from 302.


No comments:

Post a Comment