Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Saturday of Freedom

Ah, Freedom, I will forever appreciate my right to make choices in my life.  So since I was discharged from the hospital Monday, I've spent every day at the clinic.  My appointments are usually pretty earlier which is nice.  Eric comes with me and works while I get my IV medicine, which takes about an hour.  They also check my vitals, my medical check list and my blood counts.  So you really never know how long you could be at the clinic.  The Clinic is really a day hospital that helps patients heal outside the hospital.  I definitely agree you feel better when you can be at home or with your loved one.  It's so fun for Eric and I to spend the days and nights together again.  He is doing a wonderful job of taking care or me, he handles all my meals and medicines plus, he is working full time.  It truly amazes me how he takes care of it all.  I sure am one blessed woman to have such an incredible husband.  

Tomorrow, Mom comes in town to take over the "care taker" role, give Eric a break.  I'm excited to see her and it will be nice to have her here for Easter.  Although, the weather hasn't been as nice.  It was like 85 now the lows are in the 30s!  Least I don't have to dress to impress.  I basically live in sweats but I add my awesome scarf from Kristina to spice it up a bit.  I always get compliments when I wear it, thanks girl!

Anyway, I'm still without a laptop, so bare with me on the consistency of the blog updates.  Again, I want to thank you Keith, Beatriz and Keifer for taking care of Buster, I know he is having a blast and I can't wait till it's safe to see him again!    With that I'm signing off, I'm thrilled to be out of the hospital and working hard to bring my strength back.  I still have the lung infection which they can't figure out but it's clearing up so my white cells are doing what they are supposed to!  Much love to you all, appreciate life even the days that aren't so ideal.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment