Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 44

It's a great day today, I feel good and I got some good news from the doctors.  My donor system has taken over my old immune system!  This is happening at the right time and the Doctors are happy with my progress.  This means my blood type will change to A- soon.  My chest x-ray came back and it looks clearer, less fluid than before.  I'll visit the infectious disease doctors on Monday, so hopefully they will have more good news for me.

Mom and I are having fun, we took two nice walks yesterday and we are about to go out again.  Unfortunately, she is leaving tomorrow, I'm so glad she came and it was good having her be the first care giver besides Eric, she did a great job.  Hopefully, tomorrow before she has to go we can find time to hit up a Lens crafters because I need new glasses.  I can't wear contacts for awhile, for risk of infections, so I'm hoping to get some prescription sunglasses and maybe another pair of regular glasses.  It would be so fun to get new glasses.  Plus, I miss having sunglasses.

I'm looking forward to see my cousin Robyn tomorrow, she's my next care giver.  I know we will have fun and she'll do great helping me out.  It's really kind of weird for me to need a care giver but there are some good reasons why.  For one, I can't drive because of the medicines I'm on.  Two, I can't prep, clean or cook food.  I can't clean the house, I can't be around when we vacuum.  All these restrictions so that I don't get sick.  Oh and the care giver is responsible for administering my medicines, all 14 of them.

I'm posting new pictures, finally!  Here are some great pictures, Buster, my meds and baby ducks we saw on our walk.  I hope you enjoy!   Much love from 302!

No comments:

Post a Comment