Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 53

Today my Dad comes to be my next care giver.  I'm so excited to see him and have him here for the week.  It's going to be a bit cooler, he won't get to enjoy the 80 degree temperatures but this is more spring like weather.  Eric will be traveling later this week so we'll get some real father-daughter time.

On Tuesday night we are planning to see the Hunger Games!  I am so freaking excited! We figured Tuesday would be a slower night but I'll wear my mask if I have to and I always have my hand sanitizer.  I'm pretty safe when out in public, I know how important it is to stay in my little germ free bubble.

I've had some easier clinics lately, I haven't needed anything except Magnesium, which makes my clinic time shorter!  Of course, I'm sure I'm due for some sort of test or doctor visit to add to my day. Whatever it takes, I'll do, just to get better so we can go home to Charlotte.  My lungs are feeling better, there's only a slight pain from the bottom of my lungs and it doesn't hurt unless I do some deep breathes.  Hard to believe when my lungs first became infected I could hardly move and breathe without feeling like a knife was stabbing my lungs and ribs.  Wow, how far I've come.

Well that's it for today, I hope your Sunday has been relaxing and fulfilling.  Peace and love from 302.

No comments:

Post a Comment