Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 45

Today has been a tough day, Mom left and I am not feeling so hot.  It was so good having her here that it was hard to see her go.  We managed to do a little shopping before she left, I must give a huge THANK YOU to Mom and Mike (step dad) because they bought me prescription sunglasses!  I'm not able to wear contacts for about a year so it's so nice to have some sun glasses I can wear.  I feel like I can see again when we are outside!  Thank you so much, I've always wanted some prescription sunglasses, now I must protect them and make sure I don't loose them.

My clinic visit went well today, all my counts are up and I didn't need any extra products other than my  daily IV medicine.  Which was perfect, we were hoping we would get out of their quickly so we could go shopping for glasses.  The funny thing is when we were at Lenscrafters the girl that helped us recognized our last name and turns out she knows our cousin Jessica Pyjas who lives in Raleigh!  We have to get together with her now that I'm free to be out and about.  It's so funny to have someone recognize the name Pyjas.  I felt bad though because the girl kept wanting to talk and we didn't have much time.  Luckily, we made it to the airport just in time for Mom's flight.  By the time we had driven back to the Lenscrafters my new glasses were done!

Now Eric is taking good care of me, I might have over done it this morning but I got a lot of exercise.  He's such a wonderful husband, I'm so lucky to have him and I can't sing his praises enough.  With that, I'm signing off.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  Love from apartment 302.

No comments:

Post a Comment