Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 46

Happy Sunday, to you!  I just came back from a nice long walk with Eric and my cousin Robyn.  We picked her up around 2:30 grabbed some McDonald's and enjoyed catching up before leaving for our walk.  It's about 80 degrees out so it was a beautiful day to take a walk, and I made sure to wear lots of sunscreen and a hat.

Clinic took longer today because I needed magnesium, which I always seem to need.  I slept the whole time which was nice because I was feeling a little weak.  Eric was so good and did the grocery shopping while I got my treatment.

Tomorrow, I 'll see the infectious disease doctor to hopefully find out more about my lungs.  They feel a lot better today, they have been feeling like I had a life jacket strapped around them to tightly.  Now they just feel small, but they don't hurt, which is nice.

Well I think I'm going to take a quick nap before dinner, we are having tacos tonight so hopefully I'll keep them down.  For some reason I've been puking in the evening, not good since I keep loosing weight.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  I also want to say I'm so thankful that everyone of my family is okay after the tornado hit last night in Wichita.  I also say a prayer for those who were not as lucky, tornado's are not an easy thing to live through.  With that I'm signing off, love from 302.

No comments:

Post a Comment