Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day + 6

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am so happy to report that, for once, I don't have any nausea!  However, I am now dealing with nose bleeds and phlegm.  Still not as bad as nausea.  I just received my second to last dose of chemo and it was the tiniest amount, the nurse gave it to me in a syringe!  I've had two bags of platelets and I might need another bag given my nose bleeds.  I have more energy and I'm in good spirits.  The only bad thing is I have to go onto TPN, total paternal  nutrition because I'm not eating enough.  I will still eat regular meals but the IV TPN will give me the boost I need to get out of here.  

I think I have another two weeks left in the hospital, which is nice to think about.  I just have to keep working hard so I can be released and once I am released I have to keep up with my regimen so I don't get checked back into the hospital.

I'm sad to report that the Sabres did not win last night, I still love them even though it's been a pretty bad season.  Well I guess that's all I have to report.  I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  Much love from 9215.  

No comments:

Post a Comment