Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day + 14

Hello everyone, today I am feeling the best I have felt since my fever spiked!  The only side affects that are causing me trouble are from the steroids so far they have given me the following:  high blood pressure, high blood sugar, vision spots and may be what's causing my breathing issues, oh and I hallucinate and hear music that is not there!  I don't know why athletes even try the stuff dealing with the side affects is enough trouble,  I have to have my blood levels checked all the time which hurts and I am getting insulin shots!

Now for the good news, I have been keeping down food and was so excited to tell the doctors that I pooped  all on my own!  They were going to give me a stool softener but that just creates a mess so I really had to prove my self and I think my birthday dinner and cake did the trick!  Also more good news there is no blood in my lungs and my heart is functioning exactly as it should.  Now we just have to figure out my breathing problem, it's hard being short of breath all the time, even from the smallest things like rolling over!

I've spent the morning doing bills and that just wears me out so I'm getting ready for a nap, I'm thinking I'll get at least my 7 laps in right before dinner and then take a shower so it will give me a full mile of activity for the day.  Oh and pretty soon I should be growing some white blood cells, my bones are hurting and that's one of the signs!  Pray for white blood cells, I keep telling them to grow and that I'll be good to them.  Thanks for all the support and prayers.  Much love from 9215!

P.S. I'm going to try and upload a picture of the beautiful bow mom found for me.  Eric wishes it would blow away but I think it's kind of cute.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment