Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day + 15

Hello everyone, I hope today finds you feeling good!  I'm feeling good for the second day in a row.  Just dealing with nose bleeds and phlegm and of course my hallucinations (balls or swirling light and letters and the occasional music).  Today might be my last day on steroids so hopefully I won't be seeing or hearing things any more.  I would also love to stop getting pricked for blood sugar, receiving insulin shots and high blood pressure medicine.  A girl can dream right?

I'm just happy to have good spirits and be heading in the right direction.  My daily chest x-ray shows improvement and now I'm finally coughing up some of my phlegm which is nice.  I've been eating regular foods now along with the TPN so I think soon I'll be off of that soon.  They are already lowering the oxygen I am on so everything is going in good.  The Doctors said they think I have turned my corner towards really bouncing back!  I know it's thanks to all the doctors, nurses and definitely all the positive thoughts and prayers from all of you that have helped me get this far!

Speaking of thanks, I want to give my Cousin Colby an awesome shout out, he got me a kick ass Crosley Radio turntable!  It plays vinyl, Cd's, iPod, and iPhone!  Seriously man, I feel cooler having it in our possession.  Plus, it solves our lack of music problem in the apartment!  Also, I want to thank my Mom for sending me the cutest Ernie doll, wishing me a happy 32 years + 2 week birthday.  As some of you know my first jeep was an old silver Cherokee that I named Ernie, I had a little tip cup asking for gas money for Ernie, he was a good old jeep.

All in all I had a great birthday, and so many wonderful well wishes it makes me feel so blessed and loved.  This may be a hard time but it sure has taught me how strong love is and how much we all need to feel loved.  That's it for today, make sure to tell your loved ones just how much you love them.  Peace out from 9215.

1 comment:

  1. I was so doped up yesterday, i had to check my log to make sure the call i made was real! i love you girl! keep strong - chin up! it goes up from here...you will not live like this forever. in a few months this will all be a dream...nightmarish dream,,, but a dream :)

    ReplyDelete