Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day + 13

Hello Eveyone, I am bag and writing my own blog on my birthday!  It's been a busy day, it started with an 8:00 am Bronchoscopy, where they literally send a probe with a camera through each airway in your lungs, next they flush out one area at a time to check for any blood or damage, they repeat this process until they get to the end and they try to suck up as much of the fluid as possible.  Luckily, they gave me two medicines one to put me to sleep and one to make me not remember what happened.  It's not like going totally under just enough to last about 15 minutes which is all the time they need.  Although there was some delay in getting started because they couldn't get their projector on!  I looked up and immediately saw the problem; "Well it's not an Epson that's the first problem." it was an NEC (boo hiss)!  I told him my husband works for Epson so we might have to work on getting Duke to do an upgrade.  Eventually, they turned the machine worked manually so it was just a remote issue which required a tall person to fix.

After that, Eric came up with birthday treats and gifts!  I really wanted him to pick  out some charms for my Pandora which he did and took my whole bracelet for me so it could be cleaned.  He picked out the most beautiful cupcake, a bead with all orange lady bugs, and a beaded bead with orange as the main color.  If you all remember orange is for the fight for Leukemia.  They are perfect and I love them so much, plus the deal for this month was spend so much and get a free bracelet!  Then he hands me another Pandora bag holding a gift card from my inlaws!  Let's go shopping!  I am one spoiled woman.  To top it all off, I got cornbread muffins for breakfast and an angel food cake for desert!  What a husband, I'm so thankful to have found and married him, he's my soul mate, my best friend and constant supporter.

Well my dinner tray awaits, I'm having Country Fried Steak, this one's for you Grandma!  Much love to you all, thanks for all the prayers and support I can't wait until I can see you all again as a healthy woman!  Peace out from 9215!

No comments:

Post a Comment