Friday, March 2, 2012

Day + 2

I haven't puked today, yay!  Sorry for the late blog, I didn't want to jinx my puke free day.  Today has been pretty good, I still have constant nausea but I'm learning to deal with it, usually I sleep it off as much as possible.

I received a surprise gift from my donor today, as if she hasn't given me enough!  The Bone Marrow center brought me a cute jewelry box, when I opened it there was a note addressed, To My 'cell mate', which made me laugh.  Her note mentioned how happy she was to be able to donate her cells and wanted to send furry versions to match the ones floating around inside me.  I now have a stuffed Red Blood cell, White Blood cell, Stem cell and a Platelet.  They are hilarious they have little eyes but they are the exact shape of the cells I received.  I'm posting a picture so hopefully you can see how cute it is.  I think we will get along really well once the year passes and we are allowed to meet.  

Well that's it for today, I hope you have a great weekend!  Much love from 9215!

No comments:

Post a Comment