Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day + 3

Hello Friends & Family, I hope you are having a relaxing weekend.  Again, I'm sorry for the late blog, I took a lazy day today.  Unfortunately, I puked four times today but I have an awesome nurse who has been fixing me small simple meals all day so I don't go hungry.  I've decided from now on I'm only ordering bland small snacks instead of three meals a day.  My nurse gave me a snack menu that I can use for in between meals and she made me a nice protein smoothie.

I even took a nice three hour nap and felt energized once I woke up.  My blood counts are at zero so I really should have no energy at all.  I think it really helps when I walk, today was the first time since the transplant that I was able to walk a mile straight instead of breaking it up into two walks.  I'm not quite ready to attempt two miles but it's a goal I'll work towards.

Well there's not much else to report.  I've been receiving beautiful cards of encouragement which always bring a smile to my face.  I am truly blessed to have such an amazing support group, so thank you to all of you!  Much love from 9215.

No comments:

Post a Comment