Monday, March 19, 2012

Day +19

Well today was a bit frustrating, I was told Sunday that come midnight I would have to give up food and water in preparation for a Bronchoscopy early Monday morning.  Well 8:00am rolled around and we weren't being called down.  My team of doctors completed their rounds and we sill hadn't heard anything.   Needless to say I was starving and parched and a little cranky by this point.  Plus, this whole time I'm suffering from pain, every breath in feels like a kick in the ribs.

But there is some silver lining in our day today, my white count is .23 so it's moving in the right direction.  The Doctors also started me on nutrapin shot which is going to give me a boost of white counts.   And one more thing, I'm off the TPN bag!  Now I have to keep a food journal  and track my daily grams of protein and calories.

So I've been bed ridden most of the day thanks to off and on fevers, which is why we really want to get this bronchospy started so we can figure out how to treat the problems.

I hope this find your self relaxing, with your loved ones.  Much love from 9215.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling that great my dear. But that is fantastic news about your white count so YAY!!! Think about you everyday! if you feel up to it give me a shout sometime soon - miss you dear friend. Stay strong you are doing so great!!! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete