Monday, March 5, 2012

Day + 5

Today was a puke free day!  I still have constant nausea but I was able to keep three meals down which I haven't done since before the transplant.  I still feel really tired because my counts are still down so I spent most of the day sleeping again but I did make myself walk a mile and take a shower.  I know taking a shower doesn't seem like much but when you feel the way I do now you don't even want to get out of the bed.  Any movement is a reminder of the awful feeling in my stomach.

Unfortunately, I keep finding crazy bruises on my body that make me look like I've been in a fight.  That's normal since I don't have a full immune system yet.  The good thing is I don't have any rashes which is the first sign of graft vs. host disease.  According to the doctors, I am doing great even though it doesn't always feel that way. If I'm counting my days right I should hopefully have my counts back up the week of my birthday so hopefully the nausea will be gone by then.

Not much else to say, I want to shout out a little good luck to the Buffalo Sabres who play tonight, if we win there's a chance for playoffs!  Lets-Go-Buff-a-l-o!  Much love from 9215.  

No comments:

Post a Comment