Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday November 16, 2011

Today I had my first visit from my home nurse Becky, she is very nice and will be coming over once a week to change the dressing on my Hickman port.  She also brought me lots of supplies and taught me how to flush my port lines every three days.  Other than that, there's nothing new to report, except I expect to be bald soon as I finally have bald spots and the hair keeps falling out.  I expect to be wearing a lot of fun hats this winter!  Eric is back to work and I'm back to doing laundry but still enjoying being home!  

Signing off with love from 6119.


1 comment:

  1. SO GOOD to hear from you now. It was so great that Eric could keep us posted with the positive messages and hearing your optimism through your adoring husband. I am so thankful that you are home and feeling well. Counting our blessings this holiday season and thankful for our many years of friendship. PLEASE continue to let us know if there is anything you need. I would be there in a heartbeat. Keep fighting. Keep the faith. Love you!

    ReplyDelete