Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday November 17, 2011

Happy Thursday Everyone!  It's been raining for three days here so I'm looking forward to a sunny day so I can get out and take a walk.  I still relish every moment of being free from the hospital, especially sleeping in my own bed!   I've been eating everything in sight so I'm pretty sure I gained back the 10 lbs I lost in the hospital.

Fall is so beautiful here all the trees are in bright colors.  Of course, our lawn is covered in leaves but until it stops raining we can't do much about them.   Well there is not much to report today, but I do have new Buster pictures!  We are expecting to meet him a week from Saturday!  Until then, the breeder sends me pictures when she can, which I love!

I also want to take a minute and thank my amazing husband, Eric.  His dedication to the blog and the words he wrote touched my heart and I know his work was appreciated by all who have been keeping up with my experience.  I feel my words don't have the same flow as his but I will continue to try to work on my blogging skills.  This thank you is long over due and well deserved.

I hope this day finds you all well, love to you all!  Signing off from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment