Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday November 25, 2011

Today has been a good day, after sleeping in we enjoyed a little late afternoon shopping followed by another round of Thanksgiving dinner.  Now we are watching the Sabres play wishing they would get their heads in the game and start scoring!

I'm super excited for tomorrow morning as we are going to visit Buster!  He is about two and a half hours from here in South Carolina.  I can't wait to meet our baby, the breeders claim he is the most beautiful and their favorite out of the litter.  I'm so glad I get to visit him before going back in to the hospital and it will be nice for Kathy & Chuck to meet their new grand puppy!

Thank you Elanor Ferris for the awesome Rhino chopsticks, Russel Stover's Chocolates and hair wraps.  I love all of it, we all have been enjoying the chocolates and the tin is beautiful!  If anyone could find Rhino chopsticks, it would be you Elanor!

That's about it for me, sorry for the late posts, thanks for sticking with me.  Lots of love to you all from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment