Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying this day and celebrating all the things to be thankful for in life.  Here are the pictures of my bald head, sorry I couldn't post them last night.  It took a lot longer to shave my head than we thought, the clippers kept dying!

I'm also posting pics of us with Eric's parents, they were so nice to come down from Buffalo to spend the holiday with us.  Thanks to them we have a 22 lb turkey in the oven which makes the house smell delicious!

I hope you all have a great holiday and get to enjoy it with the ones you love.

Happy Thanksgiving from 6119.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look! You should have kept the strip, you looked like Aiden with the mohawk! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete