Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday November 7th, 2011

Jenn just keeps getting more good news and we are loving it!!

Dr Miller and Dragos (Still my favorite name in the world) came in today to tell Jenn that everything looks great and she won't be needing any blood products at all today.  Jenn was also told that she can leave the floor and wander around the hospital as long as she wears her protective mask to avoid any possible germs.  This provided the biggest smile I have seen on Jenn's face since she was admitted to the hospital.

Think about this for a second from Jenn's perspective...  She was rushed into the hospital on Friday October 14th for what was thought to be Acute Leukemia and hasn't stepped foot off of this floor in almost a month now.  So the only thing I can relate this to is a prisoner being able to go outside from solitary confinement or something like that.  What a relief!!

Jenn asks everyday when she can expect to go home, so today Dr Miller committed to having Jenn out of here before Thanksgiving week.  So more great news!

We have been talking about getting a puppy, since that is what Jenn wants more than anything right now... So we think we are going to get a Boxer puppy sometime in the next few weeks.  We already picked out a name and it is "Buster".

I am trying to get the "Bald Boys" pics added to the site today as Mike and Tucker clearly had there heads shaved before me, so I want to make sure they are represented on the blog as well.  What a great extended family I have... VERY SUPPORTING AND VERY LOVING!!

For anyone looking to send something to Jenn, at this point I would send them to the house address.  If you need that address, just please send me an e-mail to eric.pyjas@gmail.com and I will provide that for those who need it.

Much Love from Room 4912!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how positive these all are. All the good news is heart warming and inspirational. Keep it up. Love and prayers from the 716. XOXO

    ReplyDelete