Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday November 5th, 2011

Jenn is feeling great today, she cannot wait to get out of here already.  Jenn was just sitting in a chair when I arrived, so she is getting back into her daily routines like showering, painting her finger nails, etc.

The Dr told us yesterday that Jenn's body is already producing white blood cells and that this type of recovery actually puts her ahead of schedule, so there is a small possibility that Jenn could get released next weekend.  :)

Jenn would like to thank Linda for her Sabres Socks and Buffalo necklace as well as Kathryn for sending the funny candy cigarettes (I haven't seen those since I was a little kid) and the Mad Libs and various fun books as well as the leopard ring.  I think she might use the ring against a nurse or hospital staff employee when she gets mad... That thing could really do some damage!!

Other than that, Jenn and I are going to take our daily "Tour De'Floor" walk to make sure she keeps the blood moving and keeps on trucking.  I just keep singing that Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes song "Home" in my head because it won't be long before Jenn is home and enjoying her freedom yet again.

Much Love from Room 4912!!

No comments:

Post a Comment