Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday November 20, 2011

The year 2011 has been full of plenty of hard ships but it's given me a new love of life and a stronger bond with my husband and those who love me.  I look forward to 2012, originally, we were hoping for a baby in 2012.  We've had baby on our minds for awhile now but the AML has taken pregnancy out of the cards for a little while. Thankfully, we will have a new baby this year, Buster D. Miller (his full name is a tribute to my cancer Dr.) will be home with us by Christmas!  We plan on spoiling him since he's our present to each other.  More like he is Eric's present to us, since he's the one who makes money around here.  Either way, Buster is our baby and I'm so excited to be a doggy Mom.

This weekend has been wonderful, while in the hospital weekends were the hardest on me.  Now, I'm able to enjoy them for what they are, mini vacations with my hubby in between work weeks.  I'm so lucky to have such a fun relationship with Eric, we truly enjoy each other's company.  Some say we are lucky, I  say we are in love and I couldn't imagine it any other way.  With that I will end my thoughts.  I hope you enjoy and appreciate your loved ones today and every day.  

Peace out, 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment