Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday November 29, 2011

Yesterday, I got some great news, I'm officially in remission!  My bone marrow biopsy results came back clean!  I'm so excited to finally be able to declare remission, tomorrow I'll start my reduction chemo which is standard procedure.  Once I have the bone marrow transplant, I'll be on my way to living cancer free!  

I want to thank Dad and Tucker for scrambling to come up with another blood sample to see if Tucker can be my bone marrow donor.  Since the hospital lost his original sample, Tucker had to draw more blood and Dad had to fedex the vials of blood to my hospital.  Crazy huh?  Thank you Dad for finding a Dr. for Tucker and setting up the appointment so quickly.  Hopefully, we will get the results back while I'm in the hospital.  

Today is my last day of freedom so I plan on painting, relaxing and I may even go see a movie.  I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  

Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment