Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday, Monday...ahh...ahh...Monday Monday...

Hope you like my choice of song for the morning, it seems to always pop into my head on Mondays.  Today I'm going to visit Dr. Miller, I was sick all weekend.  and I actually felt nausea, I haven't felt that in a long time.  Mostly, I just slept I was really tired and it was the only thing that made me feel better.  Poor Eric, had a lonely weekend but I kept checking on me to make sure I was okay.

Hopefully, it's nothing, I almost feel like it's a summer cold cause I have a runny nose.  I don't know, it's annoying to be sick on the weekend.  Today I'm feeling better, Buster and I just got back from our walk.  He jumped in the lake again and found a piece of bark.  He played with that bark for a good 15 minutes.  Throwing it, playing soccer with it chasing it, whatever he could do to keep catching it in his mouth.

Well the doctor just called and they can get me in so I'm out.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment