Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday....

It is hot outside and Buster and I are spent from our walk. We typically go in the mornings but I was sick this morning so we didn't go til mid day.  Buster is sick too, he came home from the kennel with something because he's been lethargic and puking.  We think he passed it on to me since I've been feeling sick since yesterday.  I finally feel better now but it was definitely rough this morning.

We had a lazy day yesterday since I felt so bad.  I still took Buster for his walk and he was super tired when we were done.  We knew something was wrong when he wouldn't play fetch.  It's confirmed we are going to try the pet sitter route for future trips.  Buster has had his fill of getting sick and bit!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Olive Garden with Jen and Mandy, we worked together at Bright Horizons.  I haven't seen them since they visited me in the Charlotte hospital.  I'm really looking forward to catching up and laughing with friends.  Not to mention bread sticks and salad!  Yummy!  Eric and I are planning on going out with our friends Bob and Linda this Friday so my restaurant quota will be met this week!  I love eating out and with friends.

Well I guess that's all I've got for today.  Need to go spend sometime studying then I can paint!  You like that?  Give myself a little reward for studying, it's the only way to get my butt into gear.  Peace out, from 6119.   

No comments:

Post a Comment