Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Super Tuesday

Hello Friends and Family!  It's a super Tuesday here, nothing exciting planned or elections to be held, just liked the sound of Super Tuesday.  We really have nothing on the agenda so who knows what today will bring.

Tomorrow, I'm eating lunch with an old friend. She a d I worked at the worst recruitment agency ever.  It was more like a information agency, they just pick the brains of out of work people to find out names and contacts at different businesses, in order to turn them into clients.  It was horrible working there, I felt dirty and shady.  Luckily, she doesn't work there anymore.  I was fired after three weeks because I wasn't collecting enough contact data.  Oh well, we now know that I had other plans to fulfill.

Still feeling good, no major issues today.  My hair is really starting to come back, I use shampoo again!  I don't think you can see it in pictures yet but it's growing!  Last night I had dreams I was brushing my hair and putting it into up do's.  Weird to dream about hair, but man it felt good to run my fingers through it, even if it wasn't real.

Well since there's nothing to report, I guess I'll sign off.  Enjoy the day and do something nice for yourself.  :)  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment