Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so thrilled because Buster comes home tomorrow at noon!  I can't wait to see him and see all the things he has learned.  I've seen lots of pics of his training and he is doing everything they said he would.  Walk while heeling, staying put, coming when called, all of this on leash and off.  It's going to be pretty amazing having a well trained dog.

So I went to Duke yesterday, Dr. Horwitz identified the reason I've been sick.  It's because of an antibiotic I just started taking, it's too strong for my system.  So we stopped it and I feel great!  Not only did he stop that medicine but another one too, they were my big horse pills so I am relieved.  Next month I'll be lowering doses again so hopefully I can get rid of some more pills.  I feel so much better now and am relieved to know my sickness was an easy fix.

We have friends from Greenville coming to stay with us tonight.  We are going to the Charlotte Motor Speedway to watch them race in one of the racing experiences they offer.  Shannon, Jason and their daughters Addie and Morgan are all coming to the house.  It should be nice, and it will be nice to entertain.  Oh and Mom, you will be happy to know I finally bought new sheets for the guest room.  No more holy sheets!

Not much else is new, just studying and cleaning.  Still working on ridding our house of excess stuff.  I'll be heading out to Goodwill again today.  I rearranged our bar in the kitchen and have now added the record player stereo that Colby and Angelica gave me.  It's perfect because now I have music in the kitchen and a radio for Buster when we go out.  I have to say the house is looking pretty nice and it's clean, which is refreshing.

Well hope this day flies by for you and it's on to the weekend!  Take care and enjoy the day.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment