Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Monday

Hello all, I hope your day is going well.  Mine is going great, nothing exciting just a regular old day but I'm happy.  Buster is still being super dog and I am loving all the time we spend together.  It's a miracle how well he behaves now.  All seems to be well for my Dad's dog Andy, he has been getting lots of love from his many admirers.

Nothing new on the health report, still feeling really good but this morning I got sick.  It was nothing major, just my normal morning puke.  I ran up to Dr. Miller's to give a urine sample, I've been still having a few problems.  Although it's nothing big in the big scheme of things.

I'm finally getting down to business with the studying.  Daily sessions, as much as I hate it at least I'm learning stuff or relearning really.  I heard from an old friend I worked with here in Charlotte so we'll get together this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing her and going out.

Nothing else going on, just a regular Monday, back to the daily grind.  Keep smiling, it makes the day go by nicer.  :)  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment