Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday!!!!

TGIF!  I hope your day is going by quickly and nicely.  Ours is good so far, went on our walk as usual but this time Buster took off.  I found him with two other dogs, luckily their owners held on to him for me.  We had met before so they recognized Buster, calling him tiger stripes.  It scared me, one minute I could see him the next he was gone.  I was in a panic, I'm a little angry at Buster because he has been ignoring his commands.  

Today we are going to work real hard on all the commands because the Dog Wizard trainer is coming to check up on us tomorrow.  I don't want to feel like a failure.  He does really well 90% of the time.  I definitely understand that if you give him an inch he'll take a foot.  I do not want him to loose his training, we did not pay for this to last only a few weeks.  

Now, he is in a down position, which means he can't move until I say so.  Only problem is he has become very vocal and likes to whine.  I do my best to ignore him but he doesn't shut up.  Despite all of this I still love him to pieces and he's still a really good dog especially compared to most.  

We met a woman named Wanda today, she loves Boxers so she had to come say hello.  She said "Boxers are really loyal, even though all dogs are loyal because their name is God backwards. but Boxers are extra loyal."  I'd never heard the God spelled backwards thing before, it was cute.  Buster certainly is loyal, especially to me.  

Tonight we are going for Thai food with Linda and Bob Williams.  We are looking forward to getting together and to enjoying some excellent food!  We haven't had Thai since I was in the Charlotte hospital.  I hope it's not to crowded, I still have to be careful around crowds but it's a small restaurant so hopefully we'll be okay.  Well that's it for today, hope you have a fantastic Friday! Peace out my friends.   


No comments:

Post a Comment