Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hump Day

Early morning down pour and a light rain, that didn't keep us from our daily walk.  Buster and I took a wet walk and he loved playing in the mud.  For some reason he decided to run around like a crazy dog all on his own.  Jumping over steps and sliding down hills while he ran circles around the trees.  I love it when he does this, he exercises himself.  I just watch, laugh and try not to get run over.

After that I finally booked Eric's root canal he's been needing it done for awhile.  Between me getting sick and his traveling it's been hard to schedule, but now we are all set.  He will be glad to get it over with.  I hate having anything done to my teeth so I do not envy him, I feel for him.

Now, we are waiting on laundry and getting ready to make lunch.  Another exciting day in the life of Jenn Pyjas and Buster Pyjas.  Although, last night, I did go out to dinner with my friend Jen, she and I used to work together.  It was so fun to catch up and hang out, we haven't seen each other since October.  She is doing well and we were both happy to swap stories and enjoy some yummy Olive Garden.

Ugh, I have to vent about my arm.  For some reason whenever I swallow cold liquids I get a 'brain freeze' feeling in my left forearm.  It's horrible and it happens every time I swallow!  I hate it, I feel like I have some wires crossed in my arm.  The doctors can't explain it or treat it, so I'm left to suffer.  It literally makes me need to rub my arm like I'm warming it up.  Weird stuff that happens to you when you go through cancer and a bone marrow transplant.

Well the dryer buzzed so it's time to go.  I hope you have a quick and joyful hump day!  Peace out my friends.

1 comment:

  1. i know this is probably not it - but maybe a blockage in the veins from all the ivs and wires??? once my brother had a gross bumpy mass under his arm in the vein from them messing up a blood draw.

    ReplyDelete