Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday!!!

Hello all, I hope you are having a beautiful morning.  I'm sure you are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am!  We are going to a Greenville Drive baseball game tonight!  I am so excited to see my friends Jason and Shannon.  We love to get together and it's been awhile.  It will be my first baseball game in a long time.  Hopefully, it doesn't get rained out.

Buster and I just came back from our morning walk.  Every day we do about thirty minutes of training followed by thirty minutes of fun.  That is unless Buster gets to tired which tends to happen.  I'm so proud of him, he does all his commands like a pro.  Yesterday, I took him to the nearby four mile green way, a lot of people and dogs walk or run this daily.  He did awesome, he kept his heel going no matter who crossed our paths.  He even met some friends by being a polite dog, he got in the down position and let them come to him.  I couldn't have been happier.  Plus, he loves riding around in the car with me after the walk I got him some ice chips and a Dr. Pepper for me.  He licked the cup dry by the time we got home.

Buster is going to a new kennel for the night, Best Friends Pet care.  Since he's a new dog the first night is free so as long as we pick him up by noon tomorrow it won't cost us a thing.  He'll get four hours of group play and supposedly there are several boxers boarding this weekend.  I know he'll have fun plus, he's already tired so he should sleep well tonight.  The place we usually take him was full so I hope he likes this place just as much.

In other news, there's not much to report...  I'm feeling great, I puked once yesterday but it was minor but no problems this morning.  It's a little odd to give a puke report so sorry if that bothers you.  At least it's not something worse!  Like a catheter report or something!  Yikes!

So enjoy this day and have a rockin' weekend.  Peace out my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment