Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday....almost to the weekend!

Good morning!  Today, Buster showed me he can swim!  We went on our usual walk down to the lake, Eric showed him a spot he can drink out of the lake so he did this, all of a sudden he just walked right in.  He waded out of the water but then he ran and jumped right in, I think he thought it would be shallow but he went all the way under.  He popped up and started dog paddling, I wish I could have caught it on video but by the time I got the camera out he was finished.

So we played awhile to let him dry off, it was hot so that didn't take long.  Then he took off down by the water, I used his remote collar but it did nothing, we forgot to charge it last night so it must have been dead.  Luckily, Buster came back but it wasn't as easy to keep him in check without the remote.  It's a frequency collar that taps him on the shoulder when you need to get his attention.  When it works he's amazing, when it doesn't he lets his puppy intuition take over.  Which is fine, I want him to have fun and be a puppy but it limits how much freedom I can give him when I don't have the collar to back me up.

Last night, I think I experienced my first ever migraine.  Wow, it sucked.  I couldn't leave the dark, quiet of our bedroom, I think I was in bed by 7:00.   I feel better today thankfully. So Daddy and Buster had a boys night, which is good they need time just the two of them.  Right now Buster follows me everywhere so Daddy feels left out.  Buster loves his Daddy just as much as his Mommy.  We are one happy family.

Well that's it for today, have a beautiful day!  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment