Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday, Sunday

Hello friends and family!  Eric and I woke up early for a coffee ride, it was beautiful, no traffic, no drama. Just good music, pretty scenery and Dunkin Donuts coffee.  When we got home we enjoyed Bavarian cream donuts.  It was the perfect Sunday morning.

Yesterday, we relaxed after coming home from Greenville.  I picked up Buster from Best Friends Pet Care.  I got him home and immediately noticed he had two gashes on his face.  It's mainly where his hair had been pulled out, so I called the center right away.  They tell me, "oh it must have been from the golden retriever he was playing with...you know Buster plays really hard and they kept biting each other."

Wow.  I couldn't believe she was telling me this like it was no big deal.   I mean, I may be an over protective mama who spoils my dog but I don't think it's right for my pup to come home with two gashes from pet day care or boarding.  Unacceptable.  If they would have told me upfront, I would not be as judgmental.  It's just like with kids, you don't wait for the parent to notice a scratch or a boo boo, you tell them up front.  Needless to say we will not be going back there again.

So now my handsome baby has scars on his face.  I keep calling him Scar or Scar Face, I only hope the golden retriever has a few gashes of his own.  Eric thinks they will heal and perhaps I'm being a little over dramatic.  I just want to know Buster is okay, I can't imagine if he was pissed or hurt, just sitting there at the kennel waiting to go home.  I felt awful.

Anyway, still feeling good and healthy, no major problems.  I had a lot of fun in Greenville with our friends Shannon and Jason.  Plus, it was nice to meet the wonderful people at Synnex who came to the ball game.  It was a good crew of people and we all enjoyed the game, even though it got rained out.  

Well that's it for today.  I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend.  Much love from 6119.




No comments:

Post a Comment