Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday

Good morning friends and family, I hope you are feeling good and your day is off to a great start.  I'm feeling wonderful which is good cause I wasn't feeling so hot for awhile.  I think two days of IV fluids did the trick.  It's nice that I can go to Dr. Miller when I need a little boost.  Today it's just me and Buster, Eric is in Florida for a show.  We miss him but he'll be home Friday.

Not much else is going on. Today I'm working on house hold stuff and studying.  It's cooler out today so Buster and I should be able to go for a nice walk.  It's good for the both of us to get some exercise and fresh air.  Oh and I should mention, Buster is still an amazing dog he still obeys all his commands and I think the Dog Wizard did an excellent job.  I know I may have complained about him but he's just a puppy and he's the best behaved puppy I know.  Okay, I'm done defending my baby now, sorry for making him sound like a terror.

We have our first quiet weekend ahead of us.  Not sure what we'll do but for once we don't have any plans.  It's nice to have those free weekends.  We better enjoy the summer before fall comes.  I love this time of year the nice summer nights and hot days.  Good times no matter what you do, if the weather is right.

Well that's all I got, happy first day of August!  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment